Monday, September 13, 2010

40 weeks


Yes I made it to week 40 and am praying I don't make it to my induction date at week 41! I am so close but he just doesn't wanna come out. I have been in a lot of pain since my appointment today, but I know he will be here soon and make it all worth it. He is moving a lot now that he has dropped and has all this extra space.
I am so ready for him to be here...for him and for me. I want to get rid of my chipmunk cheeks and my giant belly. My mom was over today and bent and touched her toes and I was so jealous. I know it's a package deal...but now that it's time for him to be here...I am ready!! Yup...come on little dude. I can only wish on 11:11 so many times. Ha!
Anyway I am super excited to meet out little dude and finally feel his soft skin and kiss his cheeks! Come on little dude!!!

1 comment:

Rey and Melanie said...

LOL! I wish on 11:11 too...its kinda been an on going joke since Rey and I had started dating. Anways you look great! Take a little castor oil and get that baby boy out! haha ;)