I love his smirk in this one!
The hat his great grandma Futrell made for him.
This is my favorite picture so far. I am so amazed with how fast he has stolen both Shay and I's hearts. He is a GREAT baby! He only cries when he has darn good reason to. His has the cutest little whimper and is so strong already. He has my eyes, nose, and lips and Shay's ears and feet. (basketball feet) Ya he has huge feet and hands.
Cray we are SOOO glad you are finally here and just LOVE LOVE LOVE you!
10 comments:
He is such a cutie...makes me want my little one to get here.
Congrats! He's beautiful!!
I am so happy for you guys. I hope that you are enjoying the first few days and the rest of his live loving him and soaking up all the love and memories you can.
He is soooo cute!! Good work on the delivery, Kira.. no one understands how exhausting pushing that long is until they've done it themselves! Next time you won't have to push that long. :) He is adorable, you guys make a beautiful baby! hope the next few weeks of transition aren't too hard on you. Recover well.
yay!!! he is such a handsome babeh!!! good to hear everything is well :) and glad all that pushing was worth it :) go you !!
can't wait to meet the little guy hopefully before ya move!
Congrats on your handsome little one! Hope mommy and baby are doing well.
Congrats Kira! He's adorable! Make sure to bring him in for a visit sometime when you are in town so we can all squeeze on him. :)
How absolutely fabulous. Congratulations!! What a cute little Dude!
Congratulations you guys! I am so glad everything went well. He is beautiful.
He's so cute!!! Enjoy him and your move...wish that you didn't have to do that so soon Kira. Take Care!
Post a Comment