Sunday, September 5, 2010

39 weeks


Here is my mom and I at the Boise Farmers market yesterday. Sorry I am too lazy to edit the picture, I know my shirt is blinding! Since Shay has been away a lot I have gotten to spend a lot of time with my mom and it has been so fun. We have been to the market a couple of times and have really enjoyed it! I get some walking in and get lots of yum yum samples. Have you had the Black Canyon Fudge?? Here's a shout out to them...this trip was practically made so we could get some more yummy fudge!

Here I am today...39 weeks. Wishing I was a new mom! My due date is the 13th, so in a week, but come on little guy...I know you want out! I have had it pretty darn easy as far as pregnancy's go, and have been very blessed, but there are definetly some things I am looking forward to.
-Normal body temperature (I want to be the cold one in my relationship...and have my husband keep ME warm!
-Being able to sit up to get out of bed instead of roll out.
-Eat more than a cup of food in one sitting
-A flat(er) belly
-Not eating tums for dessert every meal
-No back and hip pain
-Jumping, dancing, running, bending...I cannot wait to be able to MOVE again.

I of course am most excited for the arrival of our little dude. I can't wait to meet him and touch his soft skin.

2 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

you look sooooooooo cute! your belly is getting so big, you look like you're about to pop! and it looks low, so hopefully he makes his debut soon! the end is SO AWFUL, not fun. i hope you are done tonight! ;) and if not soon enough, enjoy the luxury of being induced.. it is nice to be able to plan and look forward to the special day. i can't wait to see pics of him soon!! you are going to do a great job getting him here.

MOLLY said...

oh kira, i am so excited for you, you don't even know!!!! i had sailor on the 24th two years ago so this time of year brings back the memories of waiting for my little baby to arrive. the first month was kinda scary, but so special. don't worry, you'll have your regular body back in no time and you'll be able to do everything you love to do, but with a little one at your side. it's all so amazing and i can't wait to see your pics and meet the little guy. best of luck throughout your labor experience, you'll do great!