Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Update
Wow...haven't updated this thing in forever! Since I lived in Burley! Yes we now live in Kuna which is weird...still feels like we are just visiting. Shay is working at Aamco right now and we are still trying to get into the Air force. We just got some news yesterday that may push up back to next summer. Which means we wouldn't even find out if we were in till then...which sucks! It's been nearly a year since we started trying to get in and it is getting really annoying that they "still" want us, but stuff just keeps getting missed. Lame. So we are still in limbo. I can't wait till we know what we are going to be doing with our lives! I thought that day was finally around the corner...PSYCH...it's not. Oh well...
Cray just loves living with his Coco (my mom) and Papa. He wakes up every morning and says "I see Coco" and runs into her room to wake her up. It has been nice to be with my parents thru the sick stage of my pregnancy. But I am feeling much better now which is so nice. I am now 14 weeks and just starting to get the pooch. Here it goes!
Cray turned two last week! We had a party, but the pics are on my Dad's camera, so I will try and post those soon. THis kid breathes CARS! Obsessed! No joke. He always has a car in his hand and loved the big Mac truck and Big dump truck he got for his birthday. Cray is talking non stop. Full sentences and surprises me everyday with new words. I can't believe how smart he is and how fast he is growing up! Here's some pictures we had taken for Cray being two whole years old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment