Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Random Catch up

Life is crazy! So we have had a really busy summer, and now are going to be packing up and moving to Boise. It is so last minute, but another adventure for us. Should be a fun time and I hope we are able to decide what to do with our family! here are some random out of order pics from lately... Below...Cray helping dad mow the lawn. Also Cray showing his teeth while eating his "cone".
Below: Shay and I at the Rupert Carnival. Cray was at my parents house for a while...too long! Shay and I vowed to keep ourselves super busy so we wouldn't miss him AS much. We also wanted to do lots of fun stuff that we wouldn't be able to do with him around. So we went on a date to the Lumberjack show which was actually pretty entertaining, then we rode a ride similar to the zipper and laughed like little kids. It was a fun evening (even though I felt sick the rest of the night) ha...i must be getting old.
Below are a couple of Fourth of July pics. Cray was scared of everything at first, but by the end of the night would hold a sparkler and smoke bombs and he loved the snappers.

No comments: