Wednesday, July 11, 2012
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
I bet you all thought the big announcement was a pregnancy announcement...well it's not!! We are.........................drumroll...................moving back to Boise!! We have an opportunity that we couldn't pass up. It could be temporary, but we just had to do it. We will know in October what the final plans are. We will either be staying with this adventure in Boise, or joining the Air Force and traveling the world. They are two great choices, but hopefully by October we will know we want and what the Lord wants for us.
I am super excited to come back to Boise for...
...MOUNTAIN BIKING!!! I am already planning a ride up Corrals!!
...Winco and Costco!! I miss those stores a lot!!
...my friends and family
...Goodwood BBQ
...the cabin
...awesome 4 wheeling ride to Silver City
...waterskiing
...
Things I am super sad to leave Burley about...
...Nana, Papa and the farm...Cray LOVES the farm
...the tranquility and peacefulness
...no post office or Walmart lines
...NO TRAFFIC ( I come back to Boise now and get SO annoyed)
...friends
...cooler weather...especially at night
I'm sure there are many more. It really is a bitter sweet type of thing, but we know it's what we are suppose to do. We look forward to this next adventure and the possibilities it could bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is awesome! What are you going to be doing back in Boise until October?
I'm not going to lie, I was wanting the big announcement to be that there was another cute baby on the way! But moving home is always good too! I hope everything goes well for you and your family :)
I will post what it is as it gets closer.
Yayy! I must say this is great news! I wanna see you guys more often OKAY?! :)
Post a Comment