Happy Easter! This Easter was so fantastic. Church was great. The choir sang a beautiful number and I couldn't get thru the last verse. I was blubbering...it was so beautiful and so touching. I blubber so easy these days. Sheesh I must be old. Friday before Easter I CHOPPED my hair off. I have wanted to do it for as long as I can remember, but always been to scared. In high school, I cared too much about what others thought, then it was that I was waiting till I had kids. My kid is almost 18 months old and now I didn't know why I was waiting. So off it went. I love it. Love love love. So on Easter I got to sport my newest Easter dress with new yellow pumps and a new hairdoo. It was an extra special kinda day.

New Easter Dress...thanks Dad!

The afternoon consisted of yummy food at Shay's brother's house with family, lots of kite flying, and looking for eggs. It was a perfect day. Here's us Goofballs looking awesome. ha

Cray's first Easter egg hunt with his cousins
1 comment:
cute dress and cute hair!!!
Post a Comment