Friday, April 20, 2012

Chop chop snip

I have ALWAYS wanted to have short hair. In high school I was too worried about what other people thought and honestly didn't have the confidence to take the jump. When I met Shay he loved my long curly hair, so I just warned him that someday I would have a short doo, probably not till I was a mom. So seven years later I have Cray, and am still scared and waiting for something. Well, I finally did it and am so glad I did. I don't regret waiting, but love the results and don't see my long hair coming back anytime soon. If anything, it will just get shorter. haha. I love not having my hair on my neck when I sleep, don't know why but this has always driven me bonkers.  
   How annoying. I have learned to post my blog in the opposite order because that's how it's always worked.  Well now they have changed it so the pictures post in the order you post them, so the before picture is at the end of the post. Lame, but it's going to have to do.
dd

No comments: