Tuesday, October 25, 2011

An apple a day...

Keeps the Doctor away??
Well my baby Cray loves apples, and of course we have them all over right now. We have a tree, Nana has a tree and buckets full in the house. So he will pick them up all over and eat them. They don't seem to agree with him though, which is sad. Cuz it is so hard to keep them out of this kids grasp!
My little Buga loves to be outside. He will bring you his shoes all day wanting to just go run in the Idaho fresh air. I am dreading winter (more than usual) because I am worried for his sanity...and mine for that matter. If it were up to him I am sure we would be out in the blizzards.

2 comments:

The Smaellies said...

Yeah I am one of those bad friends that reads the update and never comments, sorry! That's a big reasons why I've slowed down a lot too! I love seeing what you guys are up to!

Michelle said...

Kira!! cute pics!!! my kids are lovin apples too.
P.S. keep blogging! since your blog is private it doesn't "update" and go to the top of my blog list so i forget to check it.. but when i do i love it! just remember blog for yourself :)
that boy is to die for cute!