Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Catch up post

Man it is SO hard to get going again after a cruise. Yes it's been a month and a half and I am FINALLY giving you an up to date post. Here's some happenings since the cruise. I will have another post too this week of our Halloween party! Keep posted...
A few weeks ago I talked my sister in law into doing this race with me that I found. I found it online on a whim and it looked so fun. It was at the national park Castle Park which is by City of Rocks. It is a beautiful scenic area and the race was SO cool...while quite challenging. At the end there were some sections where we ran up on rocks and through tunnel like areas...it was so fun. We got sweet light weight shirts and lunch. It was a great morning!
My handsome boys during the race. Before the race

After the race
Boys and their toys.

The Heward triplets! (not really) For those that dont know...all these kiddies were born within 3.5 months of each other. It is so fun to get them all together...even though at this point they just beat each other up. haha. Quite a while back...not sure how long...haha...we had some pictures taken before Levi left on his mission.

No comments: