Monday, July 11, 2011

Yellowstone

So for my Munsons reunion, Bossy Bob's bunch invaded Yellowstone National Park. Of course we had to go on the eve of the first bear killing in over 20 years, but we kept our spirits high. The worst part about the trip was I forgot my camera! So all these photos are from shay's phone and I didn't get near as many shots as I would have liked...but oh well...I got lots of video to make up for it.

Family pic at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone next to Lower falls. This was my favorite place we went...so pretty. Cray was walking all over and looking mighty Gangsta in his team doo rag. Our team (Looby Loo) all had orange bandanas.

So as we are driving around Yellowstone I see a huge herd of Buffalo up on a hill that's across the river and they are quite a ways away. I see some of them at the top of the hill starting to run and point it out to my family. As we get closer more and more of them are running. As we pull up the ones in front are starting to jump into the river and cross it right across from us! So about 100 buffalo stampeded down in to the river and came out just downstream from us and then walked past our vehicles. It was quite a site and we are all so glad we got to see it. Shay with his new friends.

No comments: