Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer is FINALLY here

Summer weather is finally here. Cray and I have been getting outside as much as possible, on walks, swimming, and laying around the yard. Crays' cousins are in swimming lessons at the Burley pool, so we go swim with them sometimes...which Cray hates. So I bought a kiddie pool yesterday to try and Cray use to the water. This is not acceptable, how is papa going to teach him to ski if he hates the water, so we are working on this. Having our own pool will hopefully speed up the process. Yes I am already planning his water skiing days.
Cray kept trying to kiss the camera. What can I say...he is a loving kid.
More exciting news is since the weather has taken a turn, I have started training for a 10k race that's in 4 weeks. I use to be a runner...like 10 years ago use to. I lost my lungs and haven't really run since. I love running in Burley. The crisp air on the ditch banks and the views of the mountains and the fields...takes my breath away every day...haha...that or the running does it. Anyways my sister in law Jenni is training for it too and i am really excited for race day...and the good things the training will do for me. Wish me luck!

No comments: