Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Going Private...

I know I have threatened to do this before...however this time I mean it. haha. If you would like to be invited, please leave me your email as well as your first and last name. It is hard to figure out who people are when there is no picture or a small one and a first name. So please leave your name and your email and I will make sure you get an invite. Thanks.

18 comments:

The Smaellies said...

We would love an invite!!!

Jake and Adele Smaellie

AJSmaellie@gmail.com

Todd & Nichole said...

I want one todd & nichole durrat
nicholedurrant@yahoo.com

Kim A. Hodges said...

Roger & I would be bummed if we couldn't keep up with your blog!

Roger & Kim Hodges
kimsterk@gmail.com

The Harwood Family said...

Jessica Harwood
harwoodfam@gmail.com

Jen said...

We would love one!
Jennifer Alvey
jennifer_jo_04@hotmail.com

Jim and Katie said...

solosabal@yahoo.com
Jim, Katie, and Sage Solosabal :)

amber schmidt said...

Amber Schmidt :)

amberjschmidt@gmail.com

Autumn said...

No! One more blog lost on my Google Reader. I definitely want an invite though.

This is Autumn Hill.

fall.of.autumn@gmail.com

Blake and Katie Summers said...

awww, let us in!

blake and katie

Our Growing Family said...

botkinfam@hotmail.com

Hamblin Family said...

Please invite us.
hamblins@hotmail.com

Blaine & Angie Hamblin

Heidi Bitsch said...

Send me an invite. Heidi Bitsch

swiss_chic81@hotmail.com

Word Whipped said...

Hey Kira...send me a invite!! holly.stadler@gmail.com

Holly Stadler

Adam and Victoria said...

duh! we want one-Adam & Tori Heward

vrheward@gmail.com-this is our blog on but mine is now vcrheward@gmail.com

Gillett Family said...

We would love and invite too!
Stan and Brandy Gillett
Brandalyn27@hotmial.com
Thanks :)

Jake & Candice Root said...

Hadyc_7@hotmail.com

Candice & Jake Root

Scott and Jamie said...

jlynnp@hotmail.com

Emily said...

I'd LOVE and invite.

Emily Koyle
elk719@gmail.com