Shay and I have never had a real Christmas tree. We bought a two foot fakey our first (super poor) Christmas. I had just enough ornaments to decororate it because my Grandma gives her grandkids ornaments every Christmas. Well, this year, our backyard neighbor sells fresh trees for super cheap. Even before I knew this I demanded we get a real tree this year...I love Crhistmas trees. So I got to pick it out while Shay was at work and put a tag on it. I love it!

Our family in front of our first tree. I really just wanted an excuse to put Cray's snow suit on him. I bought it a size too big knowing I would want it to fit all winter. It was quite big on him but so cute and snuggly warm.

Here is Shay and Cray in front of our decorated tree. Cray likes to stare at the lights.
1 comment:
Awe, love the family pic infront of the tree. Looking good Shacraya! Can't wait to meet cray. We will be in Btown for Christmas so we will be giving you a call!:)
P.S. Don't forget us when you go private: my email is torro104@hotmail.com
Post a Comment