Shay has been working nights at a Care Center, and has had some other interviews at hospitals trying to land an acute care position. So this past week a couple of those up in the airs have been brought down to ground level! I straightened out the insurance company...haha...and the baby is going to be covered. This is such a big relief and i am so glad that fight is finally over.
About an hour after I found that out, Shay found out he passed his NCLEX! He Passed THE test!! He took the test last Monday and came home pretty discouraged saying he guessed on EVERY question and that he thought he failed. I knew he was being too tough on himself. We hadn't really talked about how bad things would be if he failed. He wouldn't be able to continue working at his job and the money would STOP coming in completly...$200 to retake the test...and you have to wait 45 days. So we are SO relieved he passed and so incredibly proud of him!! Way to go babe! Love you tons!
This is the only picture I have of him in scrubs...this is when he was a student. He has graduated the BSU scrubs and moved onto ones that actually fit him! Way to go babe!
1 comment:
Shay Heward! My favorite missionary. Why do I have to hunt you down? Looks like you've been busy since leaving LA. Married and everything. That's awesome. You're a murse! Awesome. Good on you. Anyway, lots to chat about. I'm at mark.e.Jimenez@cox.net. Congrats on the graduation and the pregnancy. -Mark Jimenez. AKA beat your butt at Halo.
Post a Comment