
So this is about 28 weeks and 3 days...haha. Shay wasn't around to take my picture...so I tried to manage by myself. Turns out I took it backwards from all my other ones. I can't take it with my left hand, that would just be akward. haha.
So third trimester! Can't beleive it! I am still feeling pretty good. I have the normal aches and pains, overwhelming heat (to get much worse i know) and occasional mild heartburn. I consider myself very lucky! I grew up fearing the my pregnancies would be like my moms (terrible for 9 months)...so I am so THRILLED that mine has been so uneventful. September 13th, here we come!!!
2 comments:
I see a big change from week 25 to week 28. That baby's on the grow! You're such a cute pregnant girl!! (And a cute un-pregnant girl :)
So fun to see the changes in you! Isn't Blogging great?!? How did saying goodbye to Jared go? I hope that you will be okay with it. He's a great young man, and will be such an awesome missionary!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment