Sunday, May 11, 2008

Old Friends

Tonight some high school buddies stopped by to say hello. Theryn and Clinton! It was so great to see old friends or course talk about all the good times we had together. Of course we had to plan a future trip down Indian Creek for old time sake! ( all you Kuna friends will know what i mean.) Thanks for stopping by Theryn and Clint, hope to see you again real soon.!

2 comments:

Jim and Katie said...

I know Clint, but I can't remember how! Do you remember?

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

So if you're gonna float the creek give me a call...well not really, but those were the days. Is Theryn trying out for the lead in "Teen Wolf" or something? It's been forever since I've seen him. Was so fun to see you at Kendra's party. I ended up getting a purse, surprise, surprise.