Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama!

Yesterday was my Mom's birthday. Shay and I met the family at the Cottonwood Grill. I have never been there for dinner and Shay hadn't been there at all. We had the best seat in the whole place. We were on the patio between the greenbelt and the waterfall. It was perfect outside and so peaceful, and the food was fabulous. I got the almond lemon trout. Wow, it was good. After dinner we all went to see the new Narnia movie. It was a great birthday time. Hope your birthday was great mom!

2 comments:

Adam, Liz & Tay said...

Hi Kiwa. I need help! I just did a slide show of Thailand on "One True Media" And I can't get it to post on my blog. :( What do I do?
Lizzy

Royce said...

We haven't seen any of you for so long. I can't believe you've already been married for four years. AubRee and I are only going on two. Hopefully after we're all done with school we can see you guys more often.