
So this past weekend we traveled to Burley in the craziest weather I have ever seen in Idaho. Let's just leave it at that. We got there safely and had a great time. On the way down we stopped and saw Shay's cousin Jared Heward and his family. It was great to see them! While there we also visited Shay's cousin Tyler and G and Parker. It was great to see so many old friends!
We also got to meet Shay's brother's
girlfriend. We are so excited for Adam (the brother) and Tori (that's the girlfriend). We hope to keep her around!
We also got to meet Shay's brother's
girlfriend. We are so excited for Adam (the brother) and Tori (that's the girlfriend). We hope to keep her around! PS...Don't forget to leave your email if you want to be able to comment on my blog in the future. We are going private soon. THanks!
9 comments:
Kira Kuna!!! This is Katie Nala. I found your blog on Ashley's blog. I'm adding you to our blog so we can stay updated :) How are you!??! http://bryceandkatie.blogspot.com/
By the way, my email address is kateanator@gmail.com :)
Kira! cute fun blog you've created! i've crossed paths with yours through so many others and had to stop and say hello! looks like life and things are going well for you guys and you are both super cute and happy! you can find me at www.thewhirlwindsoflife.blogspot.com! keep in touch chicka!
Fun road trips are always a good way to get out and about! We miss you guys and the ward. Keep in touch with us.
Jen, Andy, and yes...the singer Tayson!
http://andyjenandkiddies.blogspot.com
Keep me on your blog, k?
gydenkers@msn.com
Love,
Aunt Gail
Hey where did you get your cute blog template?
Kira,
This is Kara Christensen. I found your blog while blog stalking like I frequently do. I have loved joining the blogger world and seeing tons on Boise Friends. I would loved to be added to your blog. My email addressis kara.fuhriman@gmail.com and you should stop by my blog it is www.fuhrimanfamily.blogspot.com
Hey, I want to be invited! My email is johndanio@gmail.com! I love to hear about what you are doing and I check frequently, but don't always comment.
kimport@gmail.com
Post a Comment