Fun Fun Fun...Happy Easter. I volunteered at the community hunt this Easter along with another coworker fromthe office. I made a shirt (pictured in the slide show on the right of the page) so the office would get a little recognition. I also included some cool pictures I got of kids in action. There were so manykids and the Easter Bunny! It was a good time in the sun (think my forehead got a little burnt0> Happy Easter!
5 comments:
Nice work on the shirt! Happy Easter :)
Sounds like it was really fun. I am jealous you got burned a little on your face! I can't wait for Summer!
sszerk@yahoo.com Thanks!
Hi Kira, I've actually never met you. Aaron is Shay's first cousin. I've heard lots about you from grandma and grandpa Futrell. Anyway, I saw your blog on Brent and Gail's. It will be nice to be able to check in on you guys and see how you're doing! I'm sure someday we'll meet in person!
Lindsey
Kira,
Thanks for the comment on my blog. You can't believe I have 4 kids....I can't believe YOU are MARRIED!! (Not that you shouldn't be! :) Doesn't your family live out in Kuna? Good to find you after who knows how long!
Jessica (Yeggy)
Post a Comment