Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We are finally bloggers! It's kind of hard though, so if it's totally messed up, don't laugh. Here is Shay and I 3 1/2 years ago, I truly can't believe it has been that long. Shay is doing the whole schooling and working thing, and as for me, just workin. We finally bought a house a few months ago too! It has been so great. Nothing special, but it is perfect for us right now. It's a 2 bedroom 1 bath on the Boise Bench. Close enough to school and great access to the freeway. We love it!

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

So glad to see you blogging! I love the pic of you and Shay in your Empire get-up! Ha! Way to represent! We miss you guys oodles and are so bummed we didnt ever have a chance to get to boise to see you. Hopefully next time! Glad to hear that things are going good! Congrats again on the new house, it looks way cute.