Tuesday, January 15, 2008

McCall 2008!!



Shay on my Dad's sled...


Shay and I while snowmobiling in McCall

My Dad had this thing with breaking the beautiful ice cycles...it was kind of funny. Here he is throwing a rather large icy cycle at a HUNORMOUS one.


Dad again...in the background, breaking the icycles i was trying to get pictures of. Haha! It was such a fun weekend! My dad got enough sleds so that we all had one. The weather was perfect and the snow amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better getaway, but it sure made it hard to come home.


2 comments:

Word Whipped said...

I'm soo jealous that you were in McCall! I miss Idaho so much! I hope to come visit sometime soon...oh and I'm soo glad you are bloggin!!

Jim and Katie said...

You dad is a nut! But we love it! Looks like you guys had a great time. Thank goodness for Trendwest!