Wednesday, January 16, 2008

AAMCO ATTACK



AAMCO ATTACK...Our volleyball team last season minus one player. Thanks Katie, i used this from your blog. I still wish we would have taken the picture before the game. Haha. Our team did pretty good last year considering it was our first time playing together. We almost made the tournament. This season we'll do better. We start games beginning of February and our schedule will be posted at http://www.cityofboise.org/. We will miss Katie this season and her long arms and upbeat personality. GO AAMCO ATTACK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw man ! volleyball!! That would have been fun! Kira! its good to see you have a blog! This way i can check up on you :) I'm sad i'm moving to Utah. But it seems almost everyone has lived there at least once haha.. now its my turn. I wish we would got together more often too! But now we'll keep in touch here :)

Rae Jean said...

I'm so jealous! I played on a league one year, and it was the most fun. You're a cutie!

Jim and Katie said...

I'm so sad I won't be joining you for the next season!! But it was fun while it lasted for me. Best of luck to AAMCO Attack! You guys rock!