Monday, January 6, 2014

New Years Goals-RELATIONSHIPS

I am not one that is good at writing down goals, but this year is different. In light of evens from this past weekend, I have decided I need to set some goals involving the relationships in my life. My word for 2014 is relationships. I want to always be working to improve my relationship with my Father in Heaven, so I never hesitate to call on him. I want to cherish and spend more time with my hunka husband Shay (who I almost lost this weekend to the cold snowy mountain). I want to nurture my relationships with my children, so they never question how important they are to me. I want to be a better friend to the awesome people I am lucky enough to call friends. I want to serve others and build relationships from nothing but love and service. I don't want to take for granted the relationships I have. If for some reason I wasn't able to tell my loved ones tomorrow how much they mean to me, I don't want to have any regrets. Live everyday like it's your last tell your loved ones you love them, no regrets. RELATIONSHIPS is the goal for 2014.

1 comment:

Rae Jean said...

What is your word for 2015? You are a doll Kira. I have just been checking into your Blog, and loving seeing your little family here. Looks like it is time to add the new little brother...Time flies too quickly!!! Love you! Rae Jean