Thursday, May 10, 2012

My CRAY-ZZZ Child

I finally downloaded all of my pictures off my camera. So some of them go a ways back and they are totally random. There isn't really anything new with us. Shay is working nights which stinks for all of us. He doesn't sleep well, and Cray doesn't turn down the volume well. Thank goodness for Shay's parents who let us come over early in the morning for a few hours while daddy sleeps. I had to quit my half marathon training due extreme shin splints. After three weeks they were finally gone and i was able to run again. However the race is only a week away so I (and my Dad due to a knee injury) had to downgrade our race to a 10K. Boo...i am really not happy about it, but so is life. I will have to do it another time I guess. As for Cray, he is loving the nice weather and could be out in it ALL DAY LONG. When I say he is a goer, I feel like it is about ten levels higher than what you would think of as a goer. Yup...that's him. He loves to jump off of super high objects and see if he can land it. One day last week he solit his lip and eyebrow with in a few hours. Yes...it's going to be a crazy summer and yes I am scared to death of what this kid is going to dish out. As Cray would say...ready set GO!

No comments: