Friday, March 2, 2012

I blame it on me camera

Ya...way too long between posts. I don't believe in posting without pictures, and since my camera was broken and I was so against buying a new one...there are no posts for a while. I have a few pics from Shay's phone and some from my new cheapo camera which is getting the job done. The pictures are totally random and out of order. I guess I just wanted to update you on Cray's cuteness!
Cray is starting to talk and try and carry on conversations that usually make no sense. He says Dada, Mama, Gmama, fish, go, horse, cow, moo, tractor, cracker, and some more words. His favorite word is Ticka. Those reading this that have heard it are probably laughing. Ticka means, stinky, drink, basketball, music and who knows what else. If he says ticka ticka ticka? as a question, that means can i have a drink. If he says it excitingly, it usually means there is a basketball in the area. (loves basketballs) If he says it in the car quickly, means turn the music on. Other times i have no idea what he means. haha. Oh and his newest word is thank you and it is SO cute when he says it. So here's some newish pics of Cray man.
This kid LOVES cars and anything motorized. He is such a boy
Cray with the Iguana at the aquarium. he loved this and was laughing with excitement.
My boy being a goof. He is such a ham!
Aquarium in Boise. Cray had a great time and now says ISH for fish.

No comments: