So last week we went on a 7 day cruise to the Southern Caribbean with Shay's two brothers and their wives. To say it was great is an understatement and to say I am having a hard time adjusting to the real world again is also putting it lightly. We went to St. Thomas, St. John, Barbados, St. Lucia and St. Kitts. I have been off that boat for three days and my head is still spinning. We ran into to rough water due to Tropical storm Maria that also ended up cancelling our port in St. Martin. SAD! However we made the most of our time with dancing, eating, going to shows, laying out, eating ice cream, playing dress up, and eating more ice cream. I will have all the pictures by the end of the week when I will give a detailed write up of the week. So in the mean time here are a few pictures I have on hand.

Shay and the 9 year old Chess whiz

Marigot Bay in St. Lucia (my favorite island by a landslide (this bay is where the original Dr. Dolittle was filmed)
)

While kayaking in St. Lucia

Mini Golfing on the boat
No comments:
Post a Comment