Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Boise Trip
We recently spend a few days in Boise. I always love these trips, but there is always so much we want to accomplish while we are there and this time was no different. It was an action packed trip. We visited family and saw some old friends, went to the lake for an awesome day of water skiing. You know how people say they need retail therapy...my special therapy is water skiing. I just LOVE the feel of flying over the water and the burn in your muscles. We also went to the Hidden Springs Garage sale (which was why the trip started in the first place. We scored some great stuff this year nice high chair for $15, a pop up toy for .50 and some baby einstien movies for 2.00. Best of all we bought a Kelty Kids Hiking back pack/stroller. I was so excited! Another highlight of the trip was our visit to the zoo. Cray has always loved the horses, chickens, dogs, cows and cats he sees around home, so we thought we would go to the zoo. We chose a bad time of day because all the animals were sleeping! Yes we went early afternoon so I can't blame them for all wanting a snooze at the same time. We had fun though. We got pretty close to the giraffe and Cray got to feed the goats. The highlight of the trip was when Shay bought some Dippin Dots. Oh...Cray loved sticking his face in there to get as many as he could. He loves them as much as his Dad I guess. It was great trip...there were a lot of people that I still wanted to see, but I guess we can do that next time. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment