Cray is now a few days from four months old. CANNOT believe how fast the time has gone. He wants something in his mouth at ALL times. Loves to chew on his hands, bib, toys, anyone else's hands and the Sunday program. He is so happy and smiley, loves to drool and spit. Ya he is a spitter, but seems to be getting better the last week. He loves to play with his dad and giggle and talk to him. I think the last couple of days he has started to teeth. We will see. Here are some new adorable pictures of my studly boy.

Here is my handsome blue eyed boys before church on Sunday. So cute!
3 comments:
What a cutie! Just realized we still haven't met him. :(
So cute! Is he wearing a tie in that last picture? Ha. I love it! So glad we got to see him and you guys. It has been too long. Glad you live in B-Town now. Next time we visit we can all go out and do something fun wih the babies. :)
So cute! I can't believe Cray is already 4 months old!
Post a Comment