Tuesday, August 17, 2010

36 weeks



So these pictures are terribly blurry...sorry. I had to take them myself again which is always tricky. So 4 weeks left! I am so ready to meet our little dude and be done with this part. He is growing very quickly...I went from 34 cm last week to 36 cm this week. My biggest challenge these days is mobility and sleep. Other than that I feel great.
We have so many changes coming up. We have found a place in Burley and will be moving there after the baby is born. The house is great and is in the country (so excited for that part). No more sirens, no more construction noise all night...peaceful nights and beautiful views. We are going to miss Boise terribly though. We have both fallen in love with the outdoor activities it has to offer, the foothills, the greenbelt, the lakes, all of our friends and family. I know that we are suppose to go to Burley though and am looking forward to this next step in our lives.

6 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

You are adorable. Can't wait to see this little guy!

Scott and Jamie said...

Good luck with labor and delivery, you look amazing! Didn't know you were moving to Burley! One of my besties live there (Jessica Wilkinson) I'm sure you'll meet her, it's a small town. And I think Jaimie Orton lives there now as well. It's a cute small town since I've visited there a bunch. My fav is their community kiddie pool in the summertime.

Whitney said...

You look great! You are all belly! Good luck in Burley as well! Are you going for a job? School?

Heidi Bitsch said...

Kira, you look so cute!!! I'm bummed I won't be there next week for lunch with you, but know that I'll be thinking about you! I hope you'll bring the little guy by sometime when you come to visit Boise so we can meet him. Good luck in Burley!

Jaimee said...

You look so skinny!!! Skinny pregnant I mean... :) Love the belly!

Derek and Charyl said...

You look so great! That is crazy that you only have around four more weeks!!! So exciting!