Sunday, April 18, 2010

He or She?? No more waiting to see!

I feel like the wait to find out what we are having for SOOOO LONGGGGG. I know after it will be a new wait till the little one is here. Well...we finally had our ultrasound....and......its.....a......



BOYYYYYYY!!!!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

Congrats you two! Yay. Ah how we've all grown up.

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Congrats! How exciting! I am a 3 weeks behind you so we will be finding out in about a month. Congrats again!

Rae Jean said...

I know that I said congrats on Facebook...but I want to say it again! It's amazing how knowing what you are having, will make him more of a person to you! Now to pick out names!!! Have fun! Love ya!

Jeff and Amy said...

SO Exciting!!! We are super excited for you guys! Congrats!

Dani said...

Yea! That's exciting....it seems like everyone out here are having girls, so it's exciting to hear of a little dude!!!

Monte and Brittany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

Kendra told me you were expecting. Congratulations! Boys are so fun too. I should know we've got three of them now. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!