Sorry it's been so long. You know how it goes. I am now 13 weeks along and feeling SSSOOOOO much better. Finally getting back into the swing of life and to my normal routine. Can't wait for to find out what we are having and for it to get here!
We have decided to take one last trip before we have the baby (and before I get to big to do anything) We are going to St. George for spring break and I am so excited.

Here's my latest picture...yes my belly is finally growing!!!

2 months
3 comments:
One last trip....awesome!!!! That is a good idea. Your little stomache is looking cute!!! I'm glad that you are over the first trimester, and are feeling better. This trimester is my favorite, when you can start feeling the baby. It's so cool! Almost makes me jealous...but not jealous enough to have another one! lol Love you!
Congratulations!!! That is really exciting news! Hope you feel great thoughout your pregnancy.
You are so cute. Your belly is so tiny. Glad you are feeling better. Have fun on your trip. Make the most of it and enjoy each others uniterupted company.
Congrats again. We are so happy for you guys!
~Amber and Fam
Post a Comment