Sunday, January 10, 2010

News Flash


In the video above I am handing my mom a HErSHEys bar that says "He or She, we'll have to wait and see". She's going to be a Grandma! She yelled it to everyone in the airport that was staring at her. I should be due sometime in September. YAHOO!!

14 comments:

amber schmidt said...

Congrats!! What a cute way to tell your mom!! Hope you are feeling good!

Autumn said...

Yay. Congrats you guys. That is really exciting news for you. You two as parents, whoa!

Todd & Nichole said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. You are such a liar by the way. Just kidding. Congrats again we are so excited for you.

Jaimee said...

That's awesome!! You two are going to be great parents! :o)

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Congrats! Can't wait to hear what you are going to have. Hope you are feeling good!

Anonymous said...

awwww that teared me up!! my mom always asks bout you :) :) yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
congrats Kira and Shay!!!!

(i knew facebook was right ;) hahaha

Shay and Kira said...

Thanks everyone. Yes facebook was right, but my brother alway sputs that on facebook...so he had NO idea he was right. I had to lie cuz i hadn't told my parents yet! We are so excited and I am feeling pretty good so far.

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

i always lie. :) people are ALWAYS asking when couples are going to have babies, & if you haven't announced it yet, a lie is necessary and permissable. :) congrats again!

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

Congrats! we are so excited for you!

Jami Heward said...

WAHOO! Thats so fun! Congrats!!

Jim and Katie said...

That was so cute! It made my cry a little! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys. It's about time!!!

Jules said...

Oh Kira, you made me cry!! Your sweet little mother is the best, isn't she?! Congratulations to you and Shay! Sorry I didn't get to see you when I was in Boise!
Much love,
Julie

Paul and Malinda said...

I am so happy for you guys

The Peterson's said...

So excited for you two! Wishing all the best of luck with everything and looking forward to all the adorable baby belly pics and then seeing the little angel when he/she finally arrives! Congrats again!