Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I love Christmas! I have noticed this year that miss the excitement brought to the Holiday by the excited little ones. It's not the same when you don't have the same excitment you use to or have those around you that do. The other night we went to a Munson party and it was so nice to see two little guys get so excited at the mention of Santas name in our Christmas Carol.
Regardless I love the season and love the perty lights and all the giving. Shay and i went looking at lights on Sunday for TWO HOURS. The ones in Meridian to the music were our favorites. It was the perfect activity to get us in the Christmas mood. Hope everyone has a VERRYYY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww haha little ones do make it fun again. but enjoy some peace and quiet now :) haha.. love that house! and your pic!!

Rae Jean said...

I miss the little ones also Kira! Christmas is for children...totally! I also love to look at the lights. When I was little, we used to drive around Boise with Gr and Gr in our station wagon, and listen to the 8 track tapes of Bread, Carpenters, and The Who. I so remember that!!! You are making a good tradition!

MOLLY said...

such a good cute picture of you!

nest said...

ShaKira I saw your blog on Hiedi's blog and thought I'd see if it was the Shay Heward I knew. Anyway I am a high school friend and thought I tell you to say hi to him and that it nice to see what is going on in his life.

Aggieland Mom said...

Wish we could've seen you guys this Christmas!