

I realized this year that I love dressing up and coming up with costume ideas. This year we were the Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood. Shay was a pretty good sport about wearing a nightgown two full nights in a row!! In the picture he has pants on under the night gown, but on the second night he actually wore shorts with slippers which made the costume much better! We had lots of fun at both the parties we went to. Here are some goodies I made for the parties.
Scary Veggy dip
choclate covered rice crispie ghosts.
No bake spiders. Yum Yum.
3 comments:
So cute! YOu guys looked great! It was fun to see you two!
I love the costumes. You guys look great! Glade and I did Little Red and the Big Bad Wolf last year and I was also impressed that Glade wore the nightgown too. I didn't think he would. Its pretty amazing what we can get them to do eh? J/K. Miss you guys.
haha thats way cute! Good job!
Post a Comment