A couple of weeks ago we found this shed for a killer deal on craigslist (love it). It was quite the chore finding a way to get it in our backyard (clear on the opposite corner) But our friend Quinn and Shay were pretty good problem solvers and got i figured out. Now we have an awesomely big shed and all of our stuff fits!! Yahoo. Thanks for your help Quinn, Liz, Adam, and Tay Tay, and all my family that helped too.
This past weekend we went canoeing with some friends on the Payette. It was dark (little bit of moon light) when we finished which was kind of scary when we went over the rapids, but it was so much fun. Here's Shay and I before we embarked on our adventure.
Blake and Katie on their busted canoe. Sorry Brian and Clarisa the picture I had of you turned our blurry.
It was light when we started but dark when we went over the final rapids (aka water wiggles) The sights were amazingly beautiful. I found myself not wanting to grap my camera in fear I would miss seeing some of the beautiful sights. Here's this awesomely hot guy that I was hanging out with.
Shay and Blake unloading the canoes.

Clarisa, Katie, and I before our canoe trip. So there are no pictures of the end of the trip because our ziploc baggy turned out not to be so water tight and our camera got wet. Have no fear though, it was ok after airing out a bit.
2 comments:
thats crazy you and i know so many of the same people.. i know Katie. we went to High School together!
kira- u r a q t! ;)
Post a Comment