Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend


Majority of this Easter weekend was spent ripping our bathroom apart. Our tub installed on an un-level surface. So that was just SO much fun. The neverending stench of caulk is burned into my nose. haha...but hopefully our fix-it job will last.
Sunday I got to wear my new Easter Dress that my Dad bought me. I was SO excited. It has been so long since I got a new church outfit...like 5 years. My Dad decided he was going to start buying my Mom and I an Easter dress every year. So here is My new dress...Kindof...This picture was taken Easter morning of Shay and I together...but I kind of cut off the skirt. That's what happens when you have it set up on the entertainment center with a timer.
Sunday we went over to my family's house for Thai Seafood Easter Dinner. It was yummy yummy. My Grandma and Grandpa came too.<
Here is all of us playing Botchee Ball. I have no idea if I spelled that right. Turns out my Grandpa was a natural! We had great fun playing outside in the beautiful weather with family. It was a great relaxing end to a crazy weekend. Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

okay so i said hi to shay the other day cuz we was working at our apartments ( Village) but i dont think he knew who i was!! haha he prob thought just some random girl was saying hi to him!! hahah

Dani said...

cute dress....and super cute hair!!! I like your colors!!

Blake and Katie Summers said...

cant wait to see your new bathroom!

Rae Jean said...

I love to play Botche! It is fun! Cute new dress...that is a fun tradition for your dad to start!