Liz and I at the basketball games at the Idhao Center.
Shay and his Dad at the High School State Championships at the Idaho Center yesterday. Shay's dad always gets free passes, so we go every year to get the free choclate milk...haha
My brother Jared and I at the Rascal Flats Concert....which was AMAZING!!! Best concert ever!
Steak Night at Clarisa's and Brian's. We were all laughing way too hard.
Shay reffing a church basketball game. Turning into those that he use to dislike so much. haha...growing up.
My cousin Stacy, my mom and I at Katie's baby shower. Lots of baby showers lately...and lots of cute babies!
Brian and Shay setting up Settlers of Catan
8 comments:
Yay! So glad to finally hear from you guys! Nice ref uniform Shay! So glad he found a job right away! So... we are coming to Boise this summer to visit Steve's family (and Becky's new baby, she's due in May!)and we would really really like to see you guys! (and show off our kids) Will you be around at the end of June- beginning of July? Where do you live?
aw funnnn
well jeez.. i would be laughin too if i was hangin out with you and clarissa.. i like her haha
Hey good to hear from you guys. Don't worry about not staying in touch with anyone, just post about yourselves on the class blog: www.dhsclassof1999.blogspot.com Email me so I can get you an invite. hamblins@hotmail.com
yay the steak night pics! That pic is worth a thousand words... what were we even laughing about? (:
Yea....a post!! :)
I love your curly hair! It looks cute with your short bob! ...also I love that you're playing Settlers! That is one of mine and Chase's favorite games!
I am just checking in on your blog! It is always so fun to catch up with what you and Shay are doing. Looks like a whole lot of fun! You can tell that you and Shay are keeping the love alive! Love you!
Hey there, Were in Twin, not to far from you guys! Stan just got accepted to Western States Chiropractic in Portland. So we'll be heading there to finish school the end of this summer. Fun Fun!!
hi kira, i just caught up on your blog. you are so cute! looks like you're having a ton of fun too! have you heard of that train game, i think its called... oh crap i forgot, but its kinda like settlers? nevermind then, but its fun too- we love it
Post a Comment