Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

ppy New Year Everyone! I spent New Years Eve with my family since Shay was still in Burley. We played games, had fun and went to PF Changs for dinner. It is also the last night before Buddy left for school.
The family at PF Changs

Here's us kids being silly in the car ride home.

5 comments:

kim said...

Youkids are all grown up and so darn cute! Great photo! Good luck at school to Nathan1 Glad to see your family all together for New Years Eve! Sorry Shay had to miss it, but lot's of snow in Burley did sound fun!!!!!

The Peterson's said...

Shay got those powers wheels for the boy because I still got the hook up! One was free and the other only cost fiffty. Nice right. -Glade

Hamblin Family said...

Hey Happy New Year. Sorry I'm late. We set up a blog for the DHS reunion. Check out my blog for the link. Thanks.

Aggieland Mom said...

So little Miss Kira... you DO realize it's Feb 14th and this post is from January 1st?! Time to post! Love you guys! (btw... I tell people here about the truck hood/sled thing and no one believes me) hahaha

Gillett Family said...

Well hey there ShaKira :) That's cute! We did a little snooping and found you guys! Hope you don't mind. Shay, Stan wants to know where you are and all that fun stuff. check us out at brannstandyfam.blogspot.com

Stan and Brandy Gillett