Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stupid Tree

We have lived in our house for a year now. For the past year we have been cursing this stupid tree. It is so big, has so many leaves and dead branches. About a month ago when we had that crazy snow storm. A big ole branch broke and fell on our roof. We decided it was time to do something about our stupid tree. So we had some family come over and chopped it all up. I have some before and after pictures that I will post soon. Here are some pictures of the boys workin.

3 comments:

Blake and Katie Summers said...

Hey! At least you guys have a house!!!

Jeff and Amy said...

Hi! We're so glad you found our blog! Your's is super cute! We definetly feel for you with your stupid tree- Projects that come with owning a house can be a pain!

Aggieland Mom said...

We have a stupid tree too, do you want to come chop ours down too? =) I swear one of these days we're going to have a whole in our roof from one of it's branches. You guys were cute in your Halloween costumes. At first I thought Shay had a palm tree ponytail at the top of his head in the picture...hahaha. I was like,"What the..Oh!" Go look at it! By the way, tell your dad THANK YOU! He helped us with a bit of car repair trouble and sent us to a great AAMCO here!! It was such a blessing.