There is always amazing meals (a steak being part of every meal) unlimited milk (everykind) and icecream snickers and twixes. Then there is the exibits that all hand out free stuff and have drawings. Then there are the door prizes too which are much fewer in number and much cooler prizes.
So Shay and I usually go to just the dinners. I took work off on Tuesday and went all day. Tuesday night they do the exibit drawings. Shay, his mom, his dad and I ALL won a prize. Which is amazing!!!
So we thought we did pretty awesome. Well at the final dinner (Wednesday night) Where the serve Filet Mignon with rasberry creme broulee with white choclate shavings for dinner...I won again. That night they probably gave away 10 prizes to over 200 people...I WON!! I won a 19" flat screen TV. The prize after mine was a 48" with surround sound. oh well...i am just so happy I won something.
10 comments:
Sweet! I never win drawings... that´s awesome you got it twice!!
That dinner sounds amazing too!
....have you been able to do a lot of biking this fall
With the days being shorter, it makes it a little harder to get out!
Pretty sure I was suppose to be invited... haha! That rocks that you all won stuff! since you won two things can I have the T.V.? HAHA
I love winning things, that is so cool! I forgot we worked soooo close!! We should plan to do a lunch sometime. Ya come see me, that girl who came in was Chelsea. I can help get your ring cleaned and rhodium plated-helps it not be yellow. See you soon!
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Congrats girl it feels good to win eh! THats awesome. SOunds like a fun day!
I used to go to that with my parents but I think all I ever won was a hat and/or a bumper sticker. A tv is WAY cooler. :) I didn't care though because the food was delicious!
kira! jeeez way to win everything... lucky! next time invite me and rub off some luck :) i seem to never win things like that
You all are so cute & LUCKY I might add. Thanks for letting me stalk(i mean stay up to date) with old friends. Hope all is going well aside from all the looting you all did. :)
Well shoot sounds like you should buy some lotto tickets too while you are at it....Maybe i need to become a dairy farmer....... Jeff
We totally need to do something. I haven't seen you guys in forever either. I miss you. We really need to have a volleyball team in the winter/spring. HOpe things are going good. Lets plan something fun.
Hey! We will be in Declo for some of Christmas... pocatello's only about an hour away, so we bounce back and forth the whole week. We'll have to do something together...that'd be a blast!!
(i don't know if you have my new number...its 407-0570, I lost all my old numbers with my old phone, so shoot me yours sometime!)
Post a Comment