Shay and I at the La Tech game. The ESPN Blue and Orange Taylor and I watching the Hawaii game. Shay and I had so much fun making her laugh while watching the game.
ah, the smurf turf. i used to cheer there at the centennial football games, my only claim to fame;) kira, you look like an amazing skiier, i knew your dad was into skiing, but i didn't know you were too! that's cool. i too got a new bike this year, but i lent it to my mom for the fall cuz i'm still recovering from the pregnancy, but i'm so excited for the spring to start riding.
1 comment:
ah, the smurf turf. i used to cheer there at the centennial football games, my only claim to fame;) kira, you look like an amazing skiier, i knew your dad was into skiing, but i didn't know you were too! that's cool. i too got a new bike this year, but i lent it to my mom for the fall cuz i'm still recovering from the pregnancy, but i'm so excited for the spring to start riding.
Post a Comment