
Okay...so I grew up waterskiing and have always loved it! I love the sound of the boat, the ski shredding the water and that pain you get on your calf when you ski really hard. Just my opinion...but skiing is a real man (or womans) sport. Way better than those other water sports! haha.
So ever since my Dad skiied awesome in regionals (see post below) he has been droppin hints that I need to start skiing more ofter. I had only been skiing twice so far this season at that point cuz my dad always goes with his friends (AKA my boss) who I have never really wanted to go with. Oh... MAJOR SIDENOTE...update on my Dad's skiing. Since regionals he has skiied through 35 4 times and even skiied 2.5 balls at 38 off which is amazing!! END OF SIDENOTE...
So a couple of weeks ago I went skiing with my Dad. He gave me some new pointers he had learned at his ski school in Florida. They helped A TON. I am now obsessed!! I can't stop thinking about it. I know sad. I have been twice since and skiied about 12 passes each time I have gone.
My new goal is to ski through the course by the end of the season. Of course it could cool off pretty quick...so I have to get going. I will keep ya'll posted on how it goes and try and get some great lake pictures this Saturday when I go to the lake again.
1 comment:
go you kira!
i know what ya mean bout the sound of boat! love it myself also!
Post a Comment