Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Big Nasty Hill Climb

This weekend we also went to The Big Nasty Hill Climb. It was fun and Shay loved seeing all the sweet tricked out bikes. It was amazing that they could get up this crazy hill. It was SO hot though that we didn't stick around for long. Everyone else seemed to be in the know about bringing your own shade.

3 comments:

Dani said...

We went last year and Loved It! ...but we were like you guys, it was way hot and we didn't bring shade or chairs. So we didn't stick around all day either!

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize there was so much to water skiiing. Thanks for enlightening me and good luck!

Jefferson & ReNae said...

Kira, I found your blog & am loving it. It is crazy that we know some of the same people like the Steadmans and the Hones. Crazy! I miss you. We really should get together.