I love these pictures! It was so good to see you guys...we should come visit soon [and please know that you are more than welcome to come stay with us anytime].
Wow she look so beautiful and it looks like such a happy day. I remember Adam was on his mission when you both got married nice to see the tradition continues with the cardboard cutout.
3 comments:
I love these pictures! It was so good to see you guys...we should come visit soon [and please know that you are more than welcome to come stay with us anytime].
Wow she look so beautiful and it looks like such a happy day. I remember Adam was on his mission when you both got married nice to see the tradition continues with the cardboard cutout.
I love the wedding colors the blue was so pretty. Yep, I thought the same thing too Malinda :) That is a big picture but it looks so real!
Post a Comment