Sunday our friends Liz, Adam, Baby Tay, and Todd Nichole and Baby Kenna came over dinner and games. I realized after they left that I only got pictures of the adorable kiddies. Oh well. Kenna is on the right and Tay on the left. They were so cute!
Hey guys! I loved the pics of you and Shay, plus of everyone's kids, your family, and of Clint and Theryn. I miss all of you. Looks like you and Shay are doing great. Take care!
Sorry its been so long. I'm a bad commenter! Looks like you guys are doing well. We'll be in Burley in Aug. and would love to meet you (and I guess you can bring Shay along:)
4 comments:
Hey guys! I loved the pics of you and Shay, plus of everyone's kids, your family, and of Clint and Theryn. I miss all of you. Looks like you and Shay are doing great. Take care!
Steve
I love those kids!! They are seriously the cutest kids alive! Thats so fun that you all hangout together! Love that!
Hey you two! We have moved downtown so we are a little closer to you guys. How are things going for you? We need to get together again soon.
Sorry its been so long. I'm a bad commenter! Looks like you guys are doing well. We'll be in Burley in Aug. and would love to meet you (and I guess you can bring Shay along:)
Post a Comment