Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Way to go Shay!


Above is a picture of all of the student employee of the year nominees. That's right, Shay was nominated. He is in the top row on the right side. He works in the English Department at BSU and loves his work and they sure love him. He didn't win, but he won a bunch of BSU gear and desk organizer. Way to go Shay, I am so proud of you!

2 comments:

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

Kira,
I didn't know you were a mountain biking momma. I love how you clarified your biking shorts were not spandex (must have left those days behind with KHS volleyball). You're right about Macey's cheeks. Send her our wayin about 21 years when Andrew's back from his mission. Oh, and the landscaping looks great! Are you for hire?

The Peterson's said...

Way to go Shay! We always knew you were a model employee! :)