HELLO!! I talked to Kendra as she was coming home from your party. She gave me the address to your blog. Looks like life is treating you well. Congrats on buying a house! We just sold ours and are housesitting while my parents are on a mission. I've got two boys and that's pretty much my life. You can check out my blog @ bbkent.blogspot.com. Would love to hear from you!
4 comments:
I love the new title! It made me smile. Fun picture too. My grandma has passed away so I am envious.
I like the new look on your blog, the slide show pictures are cute! Are you coming to Utah any time soon? :)
Kira,
HELLO!! I talked to Kendra as she was coming home from your party. She gave me the address to your blog. Looks like life is treating you well. Congrats on buying a house! We just sold ours and are housesitting while my parents are on a mission. I've got two boys and that's pretty much my life. You can check out my blog @ bbkent.blogspot.com. Would love to hear from you!
I'm so happy that you have a blog! Thanks for having us over last night. Your mom's food was delish! Let's hang out again soon with our hubby's.
Post a Comment