Where: My house on the Boise Bench. Leave me your email and I'll send you my address.
When: Set for Thursday April 3rd from 6-8 pm.
Why: To check out this years line of super cute modest swimwear and other modest clothing including jeans and layering T's and cami's.
If you can't make it but are interested in some cool new clothing or swimwear, call me or comment on my blog and let me know. I am so excited and look forward to you all seeing this great line of swimwear!
Check out the websight http://www.modbeclothing.com/ to check out the line!

6 comments:
funnn..
can i come??
i'm assuming the invite was open to anyone haha.
Sounds fun. We'll see...depending on my "yahoo's"!
kira, this is your cousin kendra...I'm not kidding, I almost ordered a suit from some random modbe salesgirl a couple days ago-glad I didn't. their stuff is so dang cute, I hope you don't mind if I show up to your party?!...
i wanna come! :)
brittany_angelines@hotmail.com
m.botkin@hotmail.com
theresss my email :)
Hey kira, we are making our blog private so we would like to invite you guys to view it but need your email address so we can add it to the list of people that can view it.
Post a Comment