Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Tag

I got this tag off of Michelle's blog and loved it...so here goes.

10 years ago...I was 13 years old...finally a teenager. We were living on Flintlock and getting ready to move into the smallest rental ever while building our home in Kuna. I was devistated thinkin of leaving all of my firends. I was always on my rollerblades and shooting hoops out front.

5 things on my list to do today... 1. Finish all my work by 3:30. 2. do my workout tape when i get home. 3. Make dinner before Shay gets home. 4. Pick up the house a bit. 5. watch our new movie from netflix.

5 snacks I enjoy...Well I pretty much just enjoy snacking in general...but here's my top 5.
1. Smart Pop Kettle Korn 2. pretty much any kind of chips or crackers 3. any fruity chewy candy 4. a good braeburn apple 5. nutri grain bar

What I would do if I became a billionaire...Well Shay and I have discussed this and we have similar views. I am sure you can tell which things are what Shay would do. Give a lot of money to the church and various charities. Put money away for all of our family members in interest bearing trust accounts. Buy a nice home (not a huge one...just nice) with an art studio in it, a C55 Mercedes, a Jeep Grand Cherokee, and of course a Powerstroke with all the boy toys included. I would want to go back to school...I have no idea for what, but something cool. Oh, and start adding some memebers to our family.

5 places I have lived... 1. Boise ID (8 addresses) 2. Salt Lake City UT (2 addresses) 3. Rexburg ID 4. Columbus OH (selling security systems) 5. West Palm Beach FL (selling pest control)

Jobs I have had...Well, I started off doing paper work for my Dad. I would go to Aamco once a month or so for a day and sit in an office all day. I did that even when I would come home from college for the first year. My first real job was at Sonic drive In. I started making burgers and worked my way up to the fulltime carhop (the one on skates) I love skating. Then I worked at Goodwood BBQ and started as a hostess, then moved up to the office gal and finished off running food to tables till my wrist couldn't take it anymore. I worked in banking for 3 years and now am trying out the Dental Field. I work in the front office doing insurance and stuff.

5 things people don't know about me...
1. I am kind of an art nerd. I was all through high school too. I love drawing and painting and looking at art too...not that modern crap...real art.
2. I own my own pair of old school roller skates and a nice pair of rollerblades. I love to skate! I never get the chance to go cuz I have nobody to go with...so let me know if you want to go to a church parking lot sometime!
3. I want to have a lot of kids (we'll see if that changes) The plan right now is to have 4-6 kids...depending on how bad my pregnancies are.
4. I love watching Ellen! I think she is the most hilarious women alive and her show is usually very clean!
5. I use to hate shopping, but lately love it! I am collecting shoes and swimsuits right now. I also use to hate pink, but now I love it...strange how you change.


Copy and Paste if you want to share with us!

1 comment:

Aggieland Mom said...

I used to love Ellen too, but now we can't get that channel in, bummer. I got our background layout from the regular blogger ones and the top picture from our sample images that came with our comp. Is that what you were asking?